Opened 14 Mar 2021
Closed 20 Jun 2021
- By registering on this website students are only filling in an application to attend the school.
- Due to space limitations; we estimate that we will be able to accept a maximum of 30 students.
- Accepted participants will be notified by email and the list of participants will be posted online.
- Applicants should be mindful of the timeline outlined under "Important Dates".
Application materials to be e-mailed before the registration deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive full consideration, applicants must submit all the information requested below before the deadline. In addition, the school organizers must receive the following three emails via email@example.com
- Subject: NBIA School 2021 - Advisor Name - Student Name
Content: statement sent by the student's advisor describing how this school will benefit the student.
- Subject: NBIA School 2021 - Intro Slide - Student Name
Content: one slide in PDF format to be used for students to introduced themselves. Please include the following information: Full name, contact information, collaborators, research interests, skills, and relevant information that can help you connect with other students.
- Subject: NBIA School 2021 - Student CV - Student Name
Content: one PDF file of the student's CV's (maximum two pages), including
- The name and contact information of your current advisor.
- A brief personal statement explaining how you will benefit from attending the school.
- Relevant publications on the subject areas of the school that you have authored.
- Three courses that you have taken that will allow you to take advantage of the school.
Registration is closedThe registration period has passed.