The week of August 16-20, 2021, the Niels Bohr International Academy and the Niels Bohr Institute in collaboration with Penn State will proudly host Amplitudes 2021, the 13th in a series of annual conferences presenting the latest developments in the study of scattering amplitudes in quantum field theories.
While the conference was originally planned to be in-person, out of caution it will now be entirely online. Talks will begin each day at 1:00 PM CEST. We are grateful to Penn State for assistance with presenting a high-quality Zoom-based conference experience.
The conference will be preceded by a school on scattering amplitudes aimed at PhD students, organized by the SAGEX network.
|Albrecht Klemm||Claudia de Rham||Sebastian Mizera|
|Anastasia Volovich||Clifford Cheung||Shruti Paranjape|
|Andrea Puhm||Fei Teng||Simon Badger|
|Andy Strominger||Francis Brown||Simon Caron-Huot|
|Anne Spiering||Gherardo Vita||Stefan Weinzierl|
|Ashoke Sen||Henriette Elvang||Thibault Damour|
|Bernhard Mistlberger||Ingrid Vazquez-Holm||
|Cameron Langer||Jaroslav Trnka||
|Camila Machado||John Joseph Carrasco||Yu-tin Huang|
|Carlo Heissenberg||Mao Zeng||Yvonne Geyer|
|Chiara Signorile-Signorile||Matteo Parisi||Zahra Zahraee|
|Chi Zhang||Mikhail Solon|
|Cindy Keeler||Nikhil Kalyanapuram|
|Claude Duhr||Rachel Rosen||
Registration is still open as a link in the side menu, for late registrants. You will receive an email with information about the digital aspects of the conference.
N. Emil J. Bjerrum-Bohr, Jacob Bourjaily, Poul H. Damgaard, Michèle Levi, Matt von Hippel, Andrew McLeod, Matthias Wilhelm
Scientific Advisory Committee:
Ruth Britto, Freddy Cachazo, Cliff Cheung, Lance Dixon, Claude Duhr, Henriette Elvang, Song He, Lionel Mason, Anastasia Volovich, Stefan Weinzierl
David Damgaard, Marie Ernø-Møller, Henrik Jessen Munch, Taro Valentin Brown
This event continues a series of conferences initiated in 2009.
- Organised by Michigan University, hosted virtually by Brown University, May 11-15, 2020
- Trinity College Dublin, July 1-5, 2019
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, June 18-22, 2018
- University of Edinburgh, July 10-14, 2017
- Nordita, Stockholm, July 4-8, 2016
- ETH Zürich, July 6-10, 2015
- IPhT Saclay, June 10-13, 2014
- Ringberg Castle, Max-Planck Institute für Physik, April 28 - May 3, 2013
- DESY Hamburg, March 5-9, 2012
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, November 10-13, 2011
- Queen Mary University of London, May 4-7, 2010
- IPPP Durham, March 30-April 3, 2009
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 764850 (SAGEX).