The week of August 16-20, 2021, the Niels Bohr International Academy and the Niels Bohr Institute in collaboration with Penn State will proudly host Amplitudes 2021, the 13th in a series of annual conferences presenting the latest developments in the study of scattering amplitudes in quantum field theories.
While the conference was originally planned to be in-person, out of caution it will now be entirely online. We are grateful to Penn State for assistance with presenting a high-quality Zoom-based conference experience.
The conference will be preceded by a school on scattering amplitudes aimed at PhD students, organized by the SAGEX network.
|Albrecht Klemm||Claudia de Rham||Sebastian Mizera|
|Alessandra Buonanno||Clifford Cheung||Shruti Paranjape|
|Anastasia Volovich||Erik Panzer||Simon Badger|
|Andrea Puhm||Francis Brown||Simon Caron-Huot|
|Andy Strominger||Gherardo Vita||Stefan Weinzierl|
|Anne Spiering||Henriette Elvang||Thibault Damour|
|Ashoke Sen||Ingrid Vazquez-Holm||
|Bernhard Mistlberger||Jaroslav Trnka||
|Cameron Langer||John Joseph Carrasco||Yu-tin Huang|
|Camila Machado||Mao Zeng||Yvonne Geyer|
|Carlo Heissenberg||Matteo Parisi||Zahra Zahraee|
|Chiara Signorile-Signorile||Mikhail Solon|
|Chi Zhang||Nikhil Kalyanapuram|
|Cindy Keeler||Rachel Rosen||
|Claude Duhr||Ruth Britto|
Registration is now open as a link in the side menu. If you are interested in participating in our virtual poster session, please include your title and abstract when you register. Registration will be closed on August 1.
N. Emil J. Bjerrum-Bohr, Jacob Bourjaily, Poul H. Damgaard, Michèle Levi, Matt von Hippel, Andrew McLeod, Matthias Wilhelm
Scientific Advisory Committee:
Ruth Britto, Freddy Cachazo, Cliff Cheung, Lance Dixon, Claude Duhr, Henriette Elvang, Song He, Lionel Mason, Anastasia Volovich, Stefan Weinzierl
This event continues a series of conferences initiated in 2009.
- Brown University (via Zoom), May 11-15, 2020
- Trinity College Dublin, July 1-5, 2019
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, June 18-22, 2018
- University of Edinburgh, July 10-14, 2017
- Nordita, Stockholm, July 4-8, 2016
- ETH Zürich, July 6-10, 2015
- IPhT Saclay, June 10-13, 2014
- Ringberg Castle, Max-Planck Institute für Physik, April 28 - May 3, 2013
- DESY Hamburg, March 5-9, 2012
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, November 10-13, 2011
- Queen Mary University of London, May 4-7, 2010
- IPPP Durham, March 30-April 3, 2009
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 764850 (SAGEX).