The week of June 14-18, 2021, the NBIA will host the first of our Simons Program meetings for the year. The workshop will focus on topics related to early universe cosmology, gravitational waves, and dark matter. The idea is to provide a stimulating environment with few talks per day, but plenty of time for informal discussions.
- Daniel Baumann (University of Amsterdam)
- Lydia Bieri (University of Michigan)
- Andreas Burkert (LMU Munich)
- Chiara Caprini (IPhT Saclay)
- David Garfinkle (Oakland University)
- Anna Ijjas (AEI Hannover)
- Philip Mocz (Princeton University)
- Samaya Nissanke (University of Amsterdam)
- Eran Palti (MPI Munich)
- Marco Raveri (University of Pennsylvania)
- Volker Springel (MPA Garching)
- Bill Unruh (University of British Columbia) TBC
Participation is open, but speakers are by invitation only. If you register for the workshop please note that due to space limitations you have not been accepted before you have received confirmation from NBIA Administrative Officer Jane Elvekjaer.
The meeting will take place in the historical Auditorium A of the Niels Bohr Institute.
Organizers: Poul Damgaard, Anna Ijjas, Subodh Patil, Paul Steinhardt