The Copenhagen DAWN Conference 2022
The Cosmic Dawn Center is an international center located at the Copenhagen University (KU) and the National Space Institute of Denmark (DTU-Space). The center is dedicated to uncovering how and when the first galaxies, stars and black holes formed, through observations with the prime telescopes of the next decade combined with theory and simulations.
We are happy to welcome you all to The Dawn Copenhagen Conference 2022.
- Alice Shapley, University of California
- David Elbaz, CEA Saclay astrophysics department, France
- Günther Hasinger, Director of Science, ESA
- Kartik Sheth, James Webb Space Telscope
- Lisa Kewley, Australian National University
- Marta Volonteri, French National Centre for Scientific Research
- Masami Ouchi, University of Tokyo
- Meg Urry, Yale University
- Priya Natarajan, Yale University
- Roberto Maiolino, University of Cambridge
- Tommaso Treu, University of California