This meeting will focus on the formation, evolution, and final fates of double white dwarf (DWD) systems including:
- binary/multiple stellar evolution
- population synthesis
- observed DWDs (individual systems and populations)
- mass transfer stability of DWDs
- simulations of DWD mergers
- outcomes of DWD mergers (explosive and non-explosive)
- DWDs as gravitational wave sources (LISA)
Registration for this event is currently open.
The call for abstracts is open
You can submit an abstract for reviewing.