Meeting participants commit to treat each other with respect and consideration.
- Be considerate, respectful and collaborative.
- Speak up if you witness unacceptable behavior and/or report it afterward.
- Any conduct which has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an individual’s performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive environment
- Physical or verbal abuse of anyone; disparaging comments related to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, physical appearance, age, socio-economic status, veteran status, race, creed, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, marital/domestic partnership status, or other protected characteristics
- Harassment, intimidation or discrimination in any form
- Unwelcome physical contact
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images or discussion of private sexual experiences that would be deemed offensive to a reasonable person
If at any time you feel like a violation of this Code of Conduct has occurred, or in general feel unsafe or unwelcome at our conference, please let us know using one of the following ways to report your concern:
Reporting (in person, via email, or via phone/SMS) to one of the following organizers:
- Enrico-Ramirez Ruiz (firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 93 56 58 18)
- Katie Auchettl (email@example.com, +45 50 25 32 98 or +1 925 297 5283)
- Elena Maria Rossi (firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 681121440)
When taking a personal report, we’ll ensure you are safe and cannot be overheard. Once safe, we'll ask you to tell us about what happened. This can be upsetting, but we'll handle it as respectfully as possible, and you can bring someone to support you. You won't be asked to confront anyone.